LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A traffic alert for drivers, a new traffic signal is up and running on US 52 in Lafayette.
The signal is located at Ross Road, near Ivy Tech Lafayette.
According to the Indiana Department of Transportation, it became operational around one o'clock Wednesday afternoon.
INDOT is asking drivers to be extra attentive as they drive through the area.
- New signal starts operating on US 52
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- Patriots, Eagles to square off in Super Bowl 52
- U.S. 52 is set to close in Benton County
- U.S. 52 project to finish on time despite construction delays
- INDOT working to fix Brookston school zone signal
- Chilly start to Wednesday