LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Art lovers from the area visited Downtown Lafayette to enjoy pieces of all shapes and sizes Saturday. The annual Round the Fountain Art Fair featured hundreds of Art vendors with work in mixed media, painting, sculptures and more.
Jim Bodenmiller has been around the event since it started 45 years ago. He said the proceeds from art sales go to a great cause.
"Revenues that are generated from the event go to supporting the visual arts programs in our six local high schools so it's a great cause to be supporting," said Bodenmiller.
Artists featured in this year's show were invited by outside judges. The event was also free for the public to attend.
- Round the Fountain Art Fair comes to Downtown Lafayette
- Small Business Saturday takes over downtown Lafayette
- Downtown Lafayette to dedicate new mural Wednesday
- Students create new mural in downtown Lafayette
- Blind Pig Opens in Downtown Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Potential renovations promote growth in downtown Lafayette
- KKK recruitment fliers found outside downtown Lafayette businesses
- Downtown Lafayette kicks off Mosey Down Main Street
- Downtown Lafayette is looking at possibly increasing parking