LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — More housing options are coming to downtown Lafayette.
Economic Development Director Dennis Carson said the new mixed-used developments will go on vacant lots near the heart of downtown.
One is on Fourth Street near Alabama Street. The other is at the corner of South and Fifth Streets.
Each building will have nearly 80 apartment units on their upper levels.
The first floors will be a mixture of commercial space and interior parking.
The two projects are now in the design process.
- New housing developments coming downtown
- New development "revitalizes" downtown Frankfort
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- PRF launches new housing and retail development
- New developments possibly coming to Discovery Park District
- Round the Fountain Art Fair comes to Downtown Lafayette
- Graffiti artists from all over come to revitalize downtown Lafayette
- Indiana gets $54M for housing, development, aid to people
- West Lafayette looking to plan for future development in downtown area
- City announces additional parking downtown