MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police are looking for two men in connection to a body found in a wooded area of Miami County.
Ethan Cain and Joshua Kean are both wanted. Cain is facing murder, obstruction of justice and theft charges, while Kean is wanted for assisting a criminal, obstruction of justice and theft. The two are considered armed and dangerous.
As we reported, the body of Drake Allan Smith was found on Saturday morning by mushroom hunters on the Okie Pinokie Trail near State Road 124. An autopsy Monday revealed his death was a homicide.
Smith was 22 years old and from Summittville, Indiana.
- State police searching for two men in connection to murder
- Kokomo police searching for rape suspect
- Hoosier Burn Camp connects children after tragedies
- Retreat and Refresh Stroke Camp connects survivors
- Fugitive search: Lindsay Terry
- Fugitive search: David Keglovits
- Woman shot near Purdue campus; police searching for shooting suspect
- Breakup may have led to woman's murder, police standoff
- Fugitive search: Stephon Tyshawn Tuck
- Fugitive search: Nathan Robert Wilbanks