WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Longtime WLFI anchor Gina Quattrocchi said 'so long' Wednesday morning after a near 20-year career. You can watch her emotional farewell tribute above.
- WATCH: Gina Quattrocchi signs off one final time
- News 18 to bid farewell to longtime anchor Gina Quattrocchi
- Students across Greater Lafayette take ISTEP for the final time.
- Greater Lafayette Honor Flight takes off one final time
- Rainfall Timing Update
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- New sex offender law signed
- Bob Goldsmith political sign vandalized
- First time voters, lifetime voters
- Red Devil Project nearing final stages
Scroll for more content...