WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Longtime WLFI anchor Gina Quattrocchi said 'so long' Wednesday morning after a near 20-year career. You can watch her emotional farewell tribute above.
- WATCH: Gina Quattrocchi signs off one final time
- News 18 to bid farewell to longtime anchor Gina Quattrocchi
- Students across Greater Lafayette take ISTEP for the final time.
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- New sex offender law signed
- First time voters, lifetime voters
- Vince Edwards makes Naismith Award watch list
- Mackey Arena hosts men's basketball watch party
- WATCH: Justice for Abby and Libby
- LPD: Watch out for increase in spice
Scroll for more content...