MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. - A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a Morgan County woman who was reported missing Tuesday morning, according to the Indiana State Police.
Police say Carrie Lynn Dolacki was last seen on Tuesday, May 15, at 12:23 a.m. in Monrovia, Indiana. An alert was issued for her, but was canceled at about 11:45 a.m.
She was thought to be in extreme danger and possibly in need of medical assistance, according to police.
No further information was immediately released.
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing 58-year-old woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for Avon man
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 80-year-old woman
- Silver alert cancelled for Kokomo man
- Silver Alert canceled for a missing man out of Lafayette.
- Statewide Silver Alert issued for Cambridge City man
- Statewide Amber Alert for 9-year-old boy canceled
- Silver Alert declared for Vigo County woman