LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A woman has been arrested after police found evidence that a gun was fired on Greenbush Street.
Police were called to a home on Greenbush and 13th streets Wednesday night for a domestic disturbance.
Officers reported that one shot was fired but no one was hurt.
Twenty-two-year-old Lanique Harris is preliminarily charged with carrying a handgun without a license and criminal recklessness while armed with a deadly weapon.
Police say they arrested Harris after talking to witnesses.
- Woman faces gun charges following domestic disturbance
- San Diego Padres pitcher Jose Torres faces domestic violence charges
- Firefighter charged after domestic incident
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Ferguson woman could face charges for pulling gun on school children Ferguson woman could face charges for pulling gun on school children
- Ferguson woman could face charges for pulling gun on school children
- Domestic violence legislation
- Lanier HS student facing charges after bringing gun to school
- New York tightens gun restrictions for domestic abusers
- The disturbing part about Amazon's HQ2 competition