WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Sagamore Parkway in West Lafayette will have closures starting Monday. These traffic stops could lead to slower commutes.
INDOT said the closures will begin around 11 p.m. Monday. Workers are removing some of the bridge deck on the Soldiers Home Road bridge, so that stretch of Sagamore Parkway underneath will be closed.
We're told the closures will only last twenty minutes at a time. Crews are scheduled to work from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Friday, April 27. INDOT suggests taking alternate routes during times of construction.
The Soldiers Home Road bridge's deck replacement is expected to be completely finished by October of this year.
- Soldiers Home Road bridge set for more construction
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Schedule slips on Sagamore bridge construction
- Ceremony, service set for Indiana soldier who died in Texas
- Drivers are preparing for INDOT's Wildcat Creek Bridge construction
- Veterans Home takes time to honor, remember fallen soldiers
- Road closures due to bridge replacement in Clinton County
- White County bridge replacement will cause road closure
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck
- West Lafayette begins planning for Lindberg Road construction