A couple of ramp closures are coming to I-65 this weekend according to Indiana Department of Transportation. INDOT plans to close two separate ramps for resurfacing Friday night.
Starting around 10 p.m., the State Road 28 entrance ramp to northbound I-65 and the southbound exit ramp to State Road 47 will close.
Both are scheduled to be re-open by 8 a.m. Monday.
- Two I-65 ramps will close this weekend
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp at SR 28 closed for weekend
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers