JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Jasper County Sheriff's Office says an accident involving farm machinery led to a man's death.
It happened late Thursday morning near County Road 200 North and County Road 1100 West.
According to investigators, a 50-year-old Brian Keller of Veedersburg walked behind a front-end loader that was backing up.
The sheriff's office says he was struck by the left rear tire and fell to the ground. The front end loader then rolled over his upper torso and head.
Investigators believe Keller was wearing earbuds and didn't hear the loader backing up.
- Jasper County man killed by front-end loader
- Deputies break up underage drinking party in Jasper County
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Missing Jasper County woman found dead in Hobart
- Police searching for man charged with killing a father in front of his child
- One person airlifted after tractor and car crash in Jasper County
- Jasper Co. man sentenced to 30 years in prison for death of son
- Woman finds bomb in front of porch
- Woman finds bomb on front porch
- Missouri woman finds bomb on front porch