WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — According to the West Lafayette Police Department, drivers should expect delays Sagamore Parkway Monday near the Soldiers Home Road overpass.
The delays are due to construction as crews are replacing the deck on the bridge.
The work should wrap up in October.
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- All 4 lanes of Sagamore Parkway now open
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday