WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue basketball player, Matt Haarms received national attention (see the tweets in the sidebar) this past weekend for his performance in the Boilermakers' win over Butler; but also for his signature "hair flip".
We've covered his performance on the floor time-and-time again, so we decided to dig a little deeper, and ask the tough questions (not really) regarding his hair-styling tendencies, like how much product he uses.
See the video above for his comments!
- The art of the Matt Haarms 'Hair Flip'
- Car crashes into Lafayette hair salon
- Man imprisoned for tossing chairs at judge flips court table
- Frankfort unveils first piece of public art
- TEDxPurdueU event stresses the art of ordinary
- 20th Annual Bravo for the Arts banquet focuses on community
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation plans new studio for kids
- TAF's After School Arts Program adds ukulele, other new classes
- TEDxPurdueU to host "Art of the Ordinary" this weekend
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation breaks ground on building renovations