LINDEN, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is now in custody after an attempted suicide Saturday night.
Calls were made to the home around 1 p.m. to US 231 North according to Montgomery County Chief Deputy Ryan Needham. He said
no one was harmed during the investigation and everyone is safe.
Law enforcement said they allowed residents back into the home after the man came outside unharmed. The investigation ended around 6:30 p.m.
Needham said police have dealt with the individual before this call. The man was not arrested, but he is detained and will be evaluated by a physician.
- Linden man in custody after SWAT situation
- Lafayette police still investigating after three-hour SWAT situation
- Standoff is over in SWAT situation in Tippecanoe County
- One person killed in early morning crash by Linden
- SWAT Team called to 9th Street home
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe County standoff situation
- Superintendent ensures student safety after nearby SWAT investigation
- Man in custody after stabbing at fast food restaurant
- A man is in custody after report of shot fired
- Man wanted in Clinton County taken into custody