Photo Gallery 1 Images
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI -- Police are looking for a man who robbed a Crawfordsville bank Saturday morning.
It happened just before noon at the Crawfordsville branch of the Fountain Trust Company.
Police are working with the bank and other area business to try to come up with a photo.
There was no weapon displayed during the robbery and no one was injured.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the Crawfordsville Police Department.
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect
- Crawfordsville Roadeo competition gets tighter
- Flora police are investigating an armed robbery
- Police release more photos of Horizon Bank robbery suspect
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Crawfordsville traffic stop results in huge meth bust
- Discovery of drug cache leads to charges for Crawfordsville man
- No prison time for Crawfordsville teacher charged with child seduction
- Crawfordsville man dealing in methamphetamine sentenced to prison