Photo Gallery 1 Images
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Twelve people were arrested over the weekend in connection to shots fired Sunday morning.
Lafayette police officers responded to Charles Street around 5 a.m. Neighbors called police after hearing gun shots. Officers said there were gun shell casings in the yard.
Tomuel Scott and Jasmine Wheeler were charged with possession and dealing marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, and possession of paraphernalia.
Mikale Calhoun was charged with visiting a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
Tianna Holmes, Demetrius Calhoun, William Wadley, Keyana Smith, David Hampton, Keneath Logan, Dabrasha Dillard, Parnel Salomon and Donald Martin were arrested for visiting a common nuisance.
- Twelve people arrested for drug related incident
- Police investigation leads to multiple drug-related arrests in Bloomington
- LPD increases drug-related arrests by 92 percent
- Former Purdue student faces multiple charges for a drug-related incident
- Traffic stops lead to 3 drug-related arrests in Monroe Co.
- LPD makes arrests in overnight shots fired incident
- Monticello PD make arrest in shots fired incident
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Indiana sees increase in flu-related deaths