WARREN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One man is dead and one is in the hospital after a car crashed into a Warren County home late Thursday evening.
Deputies say it happened around 10:15 p.m.
A car was eastbound on County Road 550 East. Investigators say the driver, 27-year-old Tyler W. McCoy, was speeding when the vehicle swerved off road, hit a tree and hit the garage.
Deputies say McCoy was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead at 2:39 a.m. The passenger, 27-year-old Ross W. Martin, was airlifted to a hospital in Indianapolis.
People in the home were fine. They called 911.
Deputies believe alcohol is involved.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 1 dead after car crashes into Warren County home
- One dead after plane crashes in Warren Co.
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- 2 dead in Martin County crash
- One dead in Cass County crash
- UPDATE: One dead in White County crash
- 3 dead after Wabash County crash
- Warren County woman on the road to recovery after August home explosion
- Warren County leaders take a look at emergency response issue
- 2 dead after Montmorenci crash