TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead after a crash on the Hoosier Heartland Tuesday.
The crash shut down the highway from two until about 3:30 p.m.
Investigators say 72-year-old Larry Wilson of Delphi was driving a minivan on North 800 West.
Witnesses say he pulled into the path of a southbound pickup truck.
Wilson was taken to IU Health Arnett in critical condition and later pronounced dead.
The driver of the pickup was treated and released at the scene.
No drugs or alcohol are believed to be involved in the crash.
- Hoosier Heartland crash victim dies
- Delphi to join Hoosier Heartland Conference
- Wrong way drunk driver arrested on Hoosier Heartland
- Hoosiers celebrate Sunday alcohol sales
- Recognizing how Alzheimer's impacts Hoosiers
- Hoosier National Forest wants to decommission roadways
- Lafayette teacher receives Distinguished Hoosier Award
- Donnelly vows to protect Hoosier worker's pensions
- Hoosier Burn Camp connects children after tragedies
- "Hoosiers" gym in need of repairs