UPDATE: In an updated post, The Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department clarifies the suspect "has not been seen in Bledsoe County or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."
BLEDSOE COUNTY. Tenn. (WLFI) — The FBI has reportedly extended the search for the alleged murderer of two Delphi teenagers into southeastern Tennessee. This is according to post on the Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department Facebook page from Sunday night.
Indiana State Police said they cannot comment either way on the post. No other details were provided why the search was expanded.
Abigail Williams and Libby German were killed while walking on the Monon High Bridge Trail in February. Police are trying to track down the killer one year later.
Indiana State Police released an audio recording, two images and a composite sketch of the person they believe is responsible.
As always, if you want to leave a tip you can call (844) 459-5786 or email abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.
- Tennessee sheriff clarifies statement about Delphi suspect search
- Carroll Co. Sheriff clears up misconceptions on Delphi double homicide
- Delphi home searched in connection to double-homicide investigation
- FBI searches Peru home in relation to Delphi double homicide
- DHS secretary clarifies circumstances for separating immigrant families
- Two bodies found outside Delphi; foul play suspected
- Purdue adopts global collaboration statement
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Memorial service honors Delphi teens
- Tennessee Waffle House shooting suspect may be armed, police say