CLINTON CO., Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead after a crash in Clinton County Sunday afternoon.
According to a news release from the sheriff's office, it happened just after noon in on Michigantown Road.
A van headed westbound crossed the center line for an unknown reason and hit an oncoming truck. The driver of the van, Matthew Brady of Michigantown, died at the scene.
Sheriff’s Deputies are still investigating, but say the road was curved and rain covered where the crash happened.
The roadway was closed to traffic about two and a half hours. It has since been reopened.
Results of a toxicology test are pending.
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- One dead after Clinton Co. crash
- 2 dead after Montmorenci crash
- 2 dead in Martin County crash
- Marion man dead after two-vehicle crash
- One dead in Cass County crash
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- 1 dead in two-vehicle Peru crash
- UPDATE: One dead in White County crash
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash