WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Invitations are open to join the animals at Wolf Park for their annual Pumpkin Party on Saturday.
Each wolf, coyote, and fox will get a jack-o-lantern filled with tasty, animal-friendly treats.
Guests will have the chance to watch the animals figure out how to get the snacks hidden inside and can even purchase a pumpkin for their favorite wolf, fox, or coyote.
The Pumpkin Party runs from 1 to 5 Saturday afternoon. Wolf Park is on County Road 800 North in Battle Ground.
- Saturday's annual Pumpkin Party at Wolf Park open to all
- Farming family marvels at giant pumpkin
- 4th Annual Boiler Con happening Saturday
- Columbian Park Zoo hosts first ever Zoo Year's Eve Party
- Indianapolis children's museum opening $24.5M outdoor park
- Columbian Park Zoo opens for season
- South Street along Sagamore Parkway to open Saturday
- Storm reports from Saturday
- Annual craft beer fest returning to top of Lafayette parking garage
- 104th annual Purdue Road School