WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Starting Tuesday, a portion of State Street in West Lafayette will temporarily close so crews can finish installing a storm sewer.
State Street west of Roebuck Drive to the east of River Road will be shut down until Thursday.
River Road and Roebuck Drive will remain open. People can still access River Market Apartments and Shoppes by taking River Road.
During the closure, drivers are asked to use Tapawingo Drive.
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- Cass County Tyson plant temporarily shut down
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night
- Students look forward to State Street reopening
- State Street set to open Thursday
- Preparing for 2018 State Street construction
- New lanes open on West State Street