CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Logansport man has the opportunity of a lifetime this Sunday. Scott Army has a one in five chance to win $1 million through the Hoosier Lottery's Second Chance drawing.
It will happen at halftime of the Colts game. Army purchased a $30 scratch-off ticket this summer.
The ticket was not a winner, so he turned it back in for a second chance at the million. More than 100,000 people entered the pool.
Army says after being laid off recently, this could be the break his family needs.
"It will change our lives forever pretty much. We'd be able to pay off the house, pay off bills and everything, and just enjoy our lives," said Army.
Each of the five finalists received $500, in addition to free tickets to Sunday's game. Army says just being at the game is a blessing.
"It's going to be very exciting, Colts games are always a great atmosphere anyhow. Just being on the field in front of everybody at halftime, just seeing everybody, it's going to be an experience of a lifetime," said Army.
- Logansport man gets second chance at $1 million
- Logansport bridge set to close
- NCC Baseball: McCutcheon edges Logansport in semifinals
- LOGANSPORT'S PRE JULY 4TH TORNADO IN 1845
- Logansport man charged in 2004 Virginia cold case
- Suspect arrested in string of Logansport church burglaries
- Purdue students assess Logansport historic theater improvements for free
- Statue dedicated to immigrants to be erected in Logansport
- Remembering the Historic June 26, 1949 Logansport Storm
- Tracking Monday rain chances