WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers on Purdue's campus will notice a temporary closure this weekend.
The intersection of Martin Jischke Drive and State Street will close to traffic around seven Friday night. It should be reopened by Monday morning.
Over the weekend, crews will be installing a storm sewer and permanent pavement through the intersection.
During the closure, drivers are asked to travel north and south on Airport/McCormick Road.
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night
- Periodic closures happening on State and Martin Jischke
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- State Street closed overnight for sewer repair
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation
- State Street closed due to water main break
- Fugitive found: Wesley Jerome Martin
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- The intersection of Klondike Road and Lindberg Road will be closing