WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A chance for rain this weekend has forced organizers to change plans for an upcoming event in West Lafayette.
The City of the Dead Cemetery Walk at Grand View Cemetery is now scheduled for Saturday instead of Sunday.
It will take place from 1 to 3 p.m.
The walk is hosted by the Community Historic Project Support group.
Anyone is invited to come and hear tales about the lives of those buried there.
It's also a chance to learn about restoration plans for the caretaker's house.
Parking will be across on the street along Salisbury.
- Cemetery walk rescheduled due to rain chances
- CHiPS Hosts Historical Cemetery Walk
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- Rain chances return Valentine's Day
- Nelly concert rescheduled for Saturday in October
- Rescheduled Lafayette Nelly concert officially cancelled
- Nelly to be rescheduled, concert still happening at Lafayette Theater
- Headstones toppled at historic central Indiana cemetery
- Police seek information on cemetery vandalism