A strong storm system is moving through Illinois right now. Prompting Tornado Watches and Tornado Warnings.
Because of this we are under a marginal to slight risk for severe weather.
As we look at Futurecast, most of the showers and storms, in this first wave, look to stay to the north.
Right now, in Tippecanoe County, the best chance for showers and storms won't move in until early tomorrow morning.
- Severe weather threat
- Severe Weather this Evening
- INTERESTING SEVERE WEATHER STATS
- Potential for Severe Weather this Evening
- Tracking Active (Potentially Severe) Weekend Weather
- Risk for Severe Weather Wednesday Evening
- Carroll Elementary 2nd graders learn about severe weather safety
- REANALYSIS OF JULY 13, 1883 OUTBREAK OF SEVERE WEATHER
- Some Severe Weather RIsk (& Localized Flash Flooding), Then Oppressive Heat Wave