LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)- A Lafayette man faces several charges, including possession of child pornography.
According to court documents, police received reports that 27-year-old Kevin Flynn was having conversations with a 13-year-old girl through Facebook messenger.
The documents also state that Flynn and the girl shared explicit messages, including nude images.
Flynn allegedly admitted to possessing child pornography images on his cell phone.
He also faces charges for child solicitation and inappropriate communication with a child.
- Court Docs: 27-year-old shared explicit messages with 13-year-old
- Court Docs: 22-year-old traded explicit photos with 14-year-old
- Court docs: Lafayette shooting death was in self defense
- Lafayette doctor defends pharmacies for flagging docs
- Family of 13-year-old in school shooting says 'in shock'
- Lafayette boy battling cancer gets special message
- New hashtag helps victims of sexual assault share their story
- Multicounty data-sharing network to improve farming, manufacturing
- Woman shares final memories after losing husband in fire
- West Lafayette shoppers share excitement about Sunday alcohol sales