TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. – Several twenty-minute lane closures on the Sagamore Parkway Bridge will begin on Tuesday of next week due to bridge work.
The Indiana Department of Transportation said the closures will begin on or after Tuesday, Dec. 12.
The new eastbound bridge will be having its beams set.
The closures will last through the end of the week. Drivers should seek alternate routes during that time.
Motorists can learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- 20-minute closures on I-65 due early Wednesday
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Drivers responding well to Sagamore bridge lane closures
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Delays on Sagamore already reported ahead of Tuesday's bridge work