WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The cause of death of the woman who jumped from a 10th story window last Saturday night has been ruled a suicide.
As we previously reported, it happened at The Hub Apartments around 3 am Saturday.
That's on the corner of Grant and West Wood Streets near Purdue's campus.
West Lafayette Police Department's Lieutenant Jon Eager said investigators conducted multiple witness interviews earlier today. No foul play was determined to have been involved.
The 19 year old woman was confirmed to be a student at Purdue University.
According to West Lafayette city engineers, The Hub Apartments meet all required window and building regulations.
- 19-year-old woman dies after falling from 10th floor window of The Hub Apartments
- Questions surround window regulations after The Hub suicide
- FedEx scraps plans for suburban Indianapolis ground hub
- IT company Infosys plans adding 1,000 workers at Indiana hub
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue eases by Rutgers for 10th straight win
- CC cruises past Carroll for 10th straight sectional title
- Temporary road closures announced around The Hub construction in W. Lafayette
- Woman dies after South Street crash
- Cousins give birth hour apart