CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead after an officer-involved shooting in Walton.
The incident happened Saturday just after 4 a.m. No officers were injured in the shooting.
Police were called to the 600 block of Carol Drive where 45-year-old William Pollard was stabbing himself with a knife. An incident led to officials shooting the man.
Detectives from Indiana State Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 dead in police-involved shooting
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- Police: 2 dead after shooting at Central Michigan University
- Police: 1-year-old dead, woman hurt in Indianapolis shooting
- 3 dead in Fort Wayne shooting
- 3 dead in New Mexico high school shooting
- Authorities: 1 dead, 5 injured after police chase, crash
- Police: Man found dead in tent at Speedway from Illinois
- Police: 1 dead, 1 hurt in Indiana fireworks explosion
- Police investigate shooting in Tippecanoe County