Pasco sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a hot air balloon accident near The Groves Shopping Center.
Three people were onboard the basket at the time. Two adult passengers, Hector and Ashley Vega, suffered non-life threatening injuries, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said. The pilot, Michael Braun, was uninjured.
The incident occurred near Oakley Boulevard about 8:44 a.m. Saturday.
The hot air balloon was approaching a landing spot when the basket struck a power line, a Pasco sheriff's office release said. The balloon then landed below the power line.
The injured passengers were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board have been notified.
No further information was released.
- Hot air balloon with 3 onboard hits power line while landing in Wesley Chapel
- Hot air balloon makes unplanned landing
- 4 hot air balloons make treacherous landings
- Hot air balloon's proximity concerns homeowner
- Tourist killed in hot air balloon crash in Egypt
- California deputies pull over ... two hot air balloons
- Man killed, teenager injured after construction lift hits power line
- Vatican's Sistine Chapel gets annual check-up
- Democrats pop the movement's balloon