A Jamestown firefighter is facing several charges after a domestic incident involving a gun on Saturday.
Jamestown Police say 35-year-old Ryan DiDomenico was arrested after a physical altercation with his girlfriend.
Police say she ran to a neighbor's house for help after he took her cell phone.
When police arrived, she told them DiDomenico held her down against her will and brandished a gun.
According to police, a round was fired into the wall while the victim was on the ground.
DiDomenico was charged with menacing, unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment, criminal obstruction of breathing and criminal mischief.
- Firefighter charged after domestic incident
- Domestic violence legislation
- 10 people a year killed in domestic violence incidents in Kansas City
- San Diego Padres pitcher Jose Torres faces domestic violence charges
- 3 Michigan officers face assault charges in separate incidents
- Fraternity suspended following 'spring incident'
- Trump: 'I'm totally opposed to domestic violence'
- Heather Locklear arrested following domestic dispute
- Domestic (Intimate Partner) Violence Fast Facts
- University of San Diego basketball coach Lamont Smith arrested on domestic violence charges