Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova are even better at this privacy thing than Jay-Z and Beyonce.
The singer and the retired tennis star have been together since 2001 but are famously closed-mouthed about their relationship.
In December it was reported that the pair had managed to keep a pregnancy under wraps and had welcomed twins Nicholas and Lucy in Miami, Florida.
Neither Iglesias nor Kournikova has ever publicly confirmed or commented on the births. But on Tuesday each posted photos with newborns on Instagram using the same caption: "My Sunshine."
Neither of the babies was identified by name.
Kournikova, 36, told Women's Health in 2011 that she was excited about becoming a mother someday.
"I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt," she said. "I love taking care of people."
CNN has reached out to reps for the couple for comment.
The couple had not publicly confirmed they gave birth
Neither of the babies were identified in the photos
- Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova show off babies
- Enrique Iglesias y Anna Kournikova revelan imágenes de sus mellizos
- ISIS se atribuye ataque contra iglesia cristiana copta en Egipto
- Video shows Florida deputy save baby's life
- El príncipe Enrique entrevista a Barack Obama
- Enrique Pe-a Nieto Fast Facts
- Anna Hursey: 11-year-old Welsh athlete takes Commonwealth Games by storm
- Anna Faris and more celebs read hilarious texts from their moms
- Police arrest mom after Facebook video shows baby smoking marijuana
- Murió el cardenal Bernard Law, símbolo del escándalo de abusos sexuales en la Iglesia católica