WLFI News 18, the CBS affiliate in West Lafayette, IN, is looking for someone with strong editing skills, a creative mind, and an eye for clean appealing visuals. This position requires hands-on knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite; including Premiere Pro, After Effects 2018, and advanced experience with video and graphics editing. Someone with a strong understanding and experience with DSLR cameras, audio recording, and lighting. We work in a team environment and collaborate to make award-winning videos. We are looking for a team member to take a project from concept to completion. If you are someone who is detail-oriented and can take an idea and create a compelling promotional video, this is the job for you.
Daily skills needed are: Editing, DSLR camera operation, audio recording, lighting, video and graphics editing with Adobe Creative Suite, script writing, audio board operation, excellent time management and file organization, and an unshakeable work ethic. A college degree in Telecommunications, Digital Media, Marketing or Broadcasting is a plus.
NOTE: This job description contains basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Job offer contingent on Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Promotions Producer
- WLFI - Television Newscast Producer
- Technical Media Producer
- Unique basketball game promotes teamwork
- Doctors promote winter weather safety
- Facebook bans ads promoting cryptocurrencies
- Program promotes safe needle exchange
- 'Today' executive producer stepping down
- Producing results on human trafficking
- Moscow Ballet's 'Great Russian Nutcracker' promotes peace